Friday 8 June 2012

#2 FOOTBALL

Football is my favorite sport. It's refers to a number of sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is association football, more commonly known as just "football" or "soccer". 

However, most of the female in Malaysia define football as a "stupid" game because its like 22 person chasing a ball in the field for 90 minutes. In my opinion, football is a kind of sport that need of strength, agility, tactics, teamwork and etc. Its a combination of all the criteria above in order to win the game for the team. 

I represented my school's football team for 3 years during my secondary education life in Ipoh. I used to play as a full back or a defensive midfielder for my team. It's no an easy position to play with because its need a lots of stamina to cope with. During the 3 years time, I played against many different teams and different kind of style of players. Every players have their own style of playing way in the game.

Because of this, i have to think of another way to play up against them. 
By watching different footballer with different kind of their playing style inspired me think creatively on how i'm gonna play.. The player that inspired me to think and play creatively is Cristiano Ronaldo.  He is a creative person that surprise the world with his special movement against his opponent game by game. 


C.Ronaldo signature skills and tricks. 


On my playing position, my objective is solve out the threat that oppose by the opponent effectively and efficiently. In order to do that without any mistake, I usually searching out the way or tactics to stop these threats by watching short football video clips on YouTube and watch football match on television to seek for inspiration for my new creative moves. By doing this, it allows me to think of new way and create new football skills to go up against my opponents. In football, you can't always depend on the same skills or tactics to win you every single game. New tactics and skills are needed in order to proceed smoothly in the game of football. 

FOOTBALL, CAN BE LEAD US TO BE CREATIVE TOO~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment