Tuesday 17 July 2012

#8 POP-UP?

Seriously, I'm not a book lover. I don't like to read books except some sports and automobile magazine. Well, i hardly remember when is the last time of me holding a book and read it seriously..

Hrmmm..
At the age of 7?
                        Age of 9?
                                     Or perhaps at the age of 12.. ><

During my childhood, i prefer outdoor activity more than staying in the house holding a book and read. I knew reading is a good habit to gain knowledge but i still found it was way too boring for an outgoing person like me. Haha.

Somehow, I'm having this subject called Creative Thinking & Idea Generation. One of the assignment is create a children storybook and it is covered 50% of coursework for this particular assignment. Efforts are needed badly to get high marks and score as high as I could for this 100% coursework subject..

So far so good for our storybook and we are trying to make the book into an so called 'pop-up' storybook. Pop-up book is often applied to any three-dimensional or movable book. It can make the book looks more lively in 3D and it attracts attention of the readers- children. In my opinion, this 'pop-up' idea is an awesome way to attract the reader of the book and people to buy it cause its really special compare to the others black and white and non-graphics storybooks. Hopefully me and my team are capable of making a successful pop-up storybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment